Ed sent me down to Florida so that I could help Jennifer celebrate her 20th birthday with family. I arrived on Wednesday afternoon and drove over to "Mama & Papa Rap's" where I was going to be staying. I got to meet Toni (Mama Rap) and have a pizza with her before driving over to Hollywood Studios where Jennifer works. From there we drove to Downtown Disney to run around for a few hours. I didn't get back to "my place" until after midnight, and then it was up again by 7:00 am to get back to Jennifer's apartment to meet up with her friends for our trip to the Magic Kingdom. I ended up driving us since Jennifer could get us free parking. The weather was gorgeous - around 80*. We had a lot of fun going on the rides, before heading off to Hollywood Studios to watch the parade and Fantasmic, and then racing back to Magic Kingdom for the "Wishes" fireworks show.

On Friday it was just the two of us as we went to the Animal Kingdom (Expedition Everest, Dinosaur, Bug's Life, and Kali River Rapids), Magic Kingdom, and then Epcot. My feet had taken a beating by the time we were done, and I have the blisters to prove it. I had such a good time with Jennifer though. It was all worth it. Ed had gotten me a new camera before I left, so we took a ton of pictures. I am looking forward to the whole family going down to visit later this year. I miss Jennifer so much it sometimes hurts. I am glad that I have a husband who can see that and does what he can to help.
1 comments:
How fun is that! I am glad you were able to celebrate such a special day with Jennifer. It looks like you guys were having a great magical time together. I could go with 80 degree weather right now. I'm sure it was nice to see some sun too.
Post a Comment