BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Friendster Layouts »

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I'm going to go see my baby!!




My baby girl will be turning 20 in just 2 days and she is clear across the country so I can't celebrate with her. Boo hoo. Then my husband, the loving, caring man that he is, says to me, "How would you like to surprise Jennifer for her birthday?" He then proceeds to buy me an airplane ticket to Orlando so I can spend some quality/fun time with our daughter. Things really worked out great, in that she has both Thursday and Friday off from work so we'll get to spend those two days together doing Disney "the way it is supposed to be done" (according to Jennifer). Since she doesn't have to work until 4pm on Saturday, we'll have the whole morning together too. I am so excited to see her and where she is living for the next 6+ months.


1 comments:

Jennifer Mueller said...

awe- im the cutest bald thing ever!!!!