BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Friendster Layouts »

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Happy Birthday Andrew!

Andrew turned 14 yesterday. Wow! How time flies! I remember listening to him play with his toy cars, action figures, and space ships as they all battled good verses evil. He sat there making the sounds of the various vehicles and blasting noises as he entertained himself for hours on end. And that was just last week!









Andrew has always been his own person (some would say stubborn). Way back when he was attending preschool it was picture day and try as they might they could not get him to smile for the camera. He didn't even want to look up. By the time they finally took the shot it looked just like either a bad DMV shot or a mug shot. I loved it! It really captured Andrew's personality.


Over the years Andrew has learned to smile. He has forgone the long shaggy hair look for the more groomed style he wears now. This year for his birthday we bought him contacts. He has gone from the little boy who wouldn't look up, to the tall young man who is always right in the middle of the action.







Andrew has been known to be a challenge, but it is one that I have enjoyed. I love this young man with all my heart, and I'm glad that the Lord sent him to me. Happy Birthday Andrew!

0 comments: