As a family we drove to Long Beach, Washington and walked through the shops trying on funny hats and glasses. The kids all wanted to go horse back riding on the beach, but at $25 a person we decided we could find other things to do with $100. From Long Beach we drove down the coast to Seaside, Oregon for lunch. We again walked through the shops and picked up a few trinkets.
The kids decided that they didn't get enough time to play on the beach, so we drove on down to Haystack Rock and the Tollavana State Park where they actually got their feet wet in the surf (at least Jennifer and Aaron did). The weather was simply gorgeous. We had dinner in Tillamook, and then it was time to go home. It was a great day.

Youth Conference 2016
10 years ago
1 comments:
Hey Chris, I just found your blog as I was blog stalking!!! I can't believe how big your kids are getting, I must be getting old!! How are things? I love this whole blogworld, I love to read about what people are doing, I guess its a sickness!! Did I ever tell you that I have 3 cousins that work for the Red Sox??? Love ya and glad I found ya...
Post a Comment