The ward activity last night was a magic show put on by Dave and Helen Emery. They are professionals, so don't try their stunts on your own. It was a great turn out - standing room only. I was called up on stage to participate in a mind reading trick, and I don't know how he did it. Dave even cut a girl in half! It was so fun to watch the faces on the kids as he turned a dove into a rabbit! Today is the ward Easter Egg Hunt, and of course it is a little wet outside. (It always seems to rain on Easter.) Andrew, Aaron, and I will head on down to help with that, while Ed and Edward go to Edward's basketball game. I'm not sure yet what Jennifer has on the agenda.

Speaking of Jennifer, we attended her Cheerleading Year-End Banquet last Wednesday. She was voted by her peers to be the "Most Inspirational" cheerleader for both the Fall and Winter seasons! She was also voted to be the "Hardest Worker" for the Winter season. It was nice to see that the coaches and other cheerleaders recognize all that she puts into her sport. She is looking forward to next year and finally being on varsity. Try outs start in the next few weeks.
Speaking of Jennifer, we attended her Cheerleading Year-End Banquet last Wednesday. She was voted by her peers to be the "Most Inspirational" cheerleader for both the Fall and Winter seasons! She was also voted to be the "Hardest Worker" for the Winter season. It was nice to see that the coaches and other cheerleaders recognize all that she puts into her sport. She is looking forward to next year and finally being on varsity. Try outs start in the next few weeks.
2 comments:
Congrats to Jen!
Ahhhh, it's Lauren. Aryan and Lauren were good friends. That's a cute picture of her!
Congratulations Jen...I am glad that you called cheerleading a sport, because it really is hard work!!! OHHH, I remember Lauren also, her and Bristyn played on the same soccer team for years!!!
Post a Comment