Well, we are still unemployed at the moment, so no new news on that front. With Conference Weekend coming up Ed, as Bishop, is taking the priests and laurels down to Salt Lake City. I am supposed to go along, but since Grandma and Grandpa Greenfield are in Hawaii there is no one to be with the boys, thus I may stay home. Ed challenged all of us to read the Book of Mormon prior to conference, and I am happy to report that Jennifer and I just finished, while Ed has also finished it and the Doctrine and Convenants, the Pearl of Great Price, and everything else in the Pearl of Great Price. I guess it was a blessing to not have to have work get in his way.
The Union Titans basketball team won the State Championship this season. Jennifer got to cheer at several of the final games in the Tacoma Dome. We made the trip up there every day for about a week so the kids could cheer them on.
Youth Conference 2016
10 years ago
1 comments:
I need to keep up with this blogging stuff better!!! I had no idea of Ed's job, we keep hearing of rumors at Mikes job, but don't know about anything yet...stressful...good job on your reading, I started the B of M in December and I haven't finished YET!!! Keep us posted on the job front, you will be in our prayers!!
Post a Comment