BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Friendster Layouts »

Thursday, August 27, 2009

R & R - or - ME Time

I had a chance to fly to Chicago to spend the weekend with my hubby back on the 14th of August. It was a great time to just be together. Now that Jennifer has her driver's license she was able to run the boys where they needed to be while we were both gone. The weekend of the 21st the boys all went to a Boy Scout Jamboree up at Fort Lewis. Jennifer and I spent the weekend at my sister's house in Puyallup. She and her daughter joined us on a drive to Forks, WA (the sight where the movie "Twilight" was filmed). We barely made it home before I was packing my suitcase again for a trip down to Utah to visit my good friend Wendy. It has been a very relaxing, fun-filled couple of weeks.

0 comments: