Last week while Ed was out of town I got it in my mind to repaint the family room. It has been periwinkle blue for so long, and we were both tired of the Mt. Hood Festival of Jazz posters that we have been hanging on our walls since the 90's. I picked out a color and went to town. Once I had the family room painted I called over my good friend Ingela who helped me rearrange the furniture and decorate. Edward said he felt like he was watching HGTV as we went through the other rooms in the house to see what we could steal from one room to put in this one. When we were finished I decided that I needed to continue covering up the periwinkle that was in the kitchen with the new color. Luckily it matches my dishes Ed bought me last year. 


This weekend I was able to travel down to Utah with another one of my good friends, Kristie, and take in Women's Conference. Neither one of us had ever been. We were able to stay at Kristie's mother's house and even had time to visit with Bob and Wendy from Brigham City. It was a great time.
This weekend I was able to travel down to Utah with another one of my good friends, Kristie, and take in Women's Conference. Neither one of us had ever been. We were able to stay at Kristie's mother's house and even had time to visit with Bob and Wendy from Brigham City. It was a great time.
1 comments:
I want to see pictures of the new family room and kitchen!!
Post a Comment