BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Friendster Layouts »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Well, I took Edward to the doctor's office for the final time regarding his leg he broke over a year ago. The doctor x-rayed it and the other leg to compare the growth in both and determined that each leg looked just like the other. The bone graph has filled in nicely and we shouldn't have to worry about that leg again. YEAH!

Last night was a full moon, and it was so bright and beautiful I couldn't help but be impressed. I had to make a quick run to the store last night to get milk and when I went outside it seemed almost like there was a spot light shining down on our house. I love fall weather - the crisp cool air. (I don't really like the wet days, but the clear ones like yesterday day and night are just great.) I would love to see 3 foot snow banks this winter, but I doubt we'll even see 3 inches. We'll be ready to crank up the pellet stove just in case.

0 comments: